THE END DAYS
Prophecies from Catholic Saints and Mystics
We select only a few most relevant for our purpose at hand out of a large number of often-quoted prophecies by Catholic Saints and well-recognized visionaries and mystics in the past and current centuries. For additional prophecies, please refer to the books we quote.
I. Brother John of the Cleft Rock (14th century)
"Towards the end of the world, tyrants and hostile mobs will rob the Church and the clergy of all their possessions and will afflict and martyr them. Those who heap the most abuse upon them will be held in high esteem."
"At that time, the Pope with his cardinals will have to flee Rome in tragic circumstances to a place where they will be unknown. The Pope will die a cruel death in his exile. The sufferings of the Church will be much greater than at any previous time in her history. But God will raise a holy Pope, and the Angels will rejoice. Enlightened by God, this man will rebuild almost the whole world through his holiness. He will lead everyone to the true Faith. Everywhere, the fear of God, virtue, and good morals will prevail. He will lead all erring sheep back to the fold, and there shall be one faith, one law, one rule of life, and one baptism on earth. All men will love each other and do good, and all quarrels and wars will cease." (Yves Dupont, Catholic Prophecy,Tan Books and Publishers, 1973).
II. Venerable Bartholomew Holzhauser (17th century, Germany)
"During this period, many men will abuse the freedom of conscience conceded to them. It is of such men that Jude, the Apostle, spoke when he said: 'These men blaspheme- whatever they do not understand; and they corrupt whatever they know naturally as irrational animals do. . . They feast together without restraint, feeding themselves, grumbling murmurers, walking according to their lusts; their mouth speaketh proud things, they admire people for the sake of gain; they bring about division, sensual men, having not the spirit.'"
"During this unhappy period, there will be laxity in divine and human precepts. Discipline will suffer. The Holy Canons will be completely disregarded, and the Clergy will not respect the laws of the Church. Everyone will be carried away and led to believe and to do what he fancies, according to the manner of the flesh."
- "They will ridicule Christian simplicity; they will call it folly and nonsense, but they will have the highest regard for advanced knowledge, and for the skill by which the axioms of the law, the precepts of morality, the Holy Canons and religious dogmas are clouded by senseless questions and elaborate arguments. As a result, no principle at all, however holy, authentic, ancient, and certain it may be, will remain free of censure, criticism, false interpretations, modification and delimitation by man."
These are evil times, a century full of dangers and calamities. Heresy is everywhere, and the followers of heresy are in power almost everywhere. Bishops, prelates, and priests say that they are doing their duty, that they are vigilant, and that they live as befits their state in life. In like manner, therefore, they all seek excuses. But God will permit a great evil against His Church: Heretics and tyrants will come suddenly and unexpectedly; they will break into the Church while bishops, prelates, and priests are asleep. They will enter Italy and lay Rome waste; they will burn down the churches and destroy everything."(Yves Dupont, Catholic Prophecy,Tan Books and Publishers, 1973).
III. Fr. Nectou, S.J. (18th century)
"The confusion will be so general that men will not be able to think aright, as if God had withheld His Providence from mankind, and that, during the worst crisis, the best that can be done would be to remain where God has placed us, and persevere in fervent prayers....At that time there will be such a terrible crisis that people will believe that the end of the world has come. Blood will flow in many large cities. The very elements will be convulsed. It will be like a little General Judgement."
- "A great multitude of people will lose their lives in those calamitous times, but the wicked will not prevail. They will indeed attempt to destroy the whole Church, but not enough time will be allowed them, because the frightful crisis will be of short duration. When all is considered lost, all will be found safe. This disaster will come to pass shortly after the power of England begins to wane. This will be the sign. As when the fig tree begins to sprout and produce leaves, it is a sure sign that summer is near. England in her turn will experience a more frightful revolution than that of France. It will continue long enough for France to recover her strength; then she will help England to restore peace and order."
"During this revolution, which will very likely be general and not confined to France. Paris will be destroyed so completely that twenty years afterwards fathers walking over its ruins with their children will be asked by them what kind of place that was; to whom they will answer: 'My child, this was a great city which God has destroyed on account of her crimes.'" (Yves Dupont, Catholic Prophecy,Tan Books and Publishers, 1973).
IV. Blessed Anna-Maria Taigi (19th century, Italy)
Popes and cardinals have referred to this holy married woman as one of the greatest saints of all time. She was praised by Pope Benedict XV in her beatification on May 20, 1920 as being an exemplary wife and mother amid poor and trying circumstances. She was frequently in ecstasy, worked miracles of healing, read hearts, foretold deaths, and saw visions on the coming of future events. She foretold the first two world wars of this century. Eighteen years after her death, her body remained fresh and in a state of perfect preservation as if it had been just buried the day before. The following is her prophecy on the three days of darkness.
"God will send two punishments: one will be in the form of wars, revolutions and other evils; it shall originate on earth. The other will be sent from Heaven. There shall come over the whole earth an . Nothing can be seen, and the air will be laden with pestilence which will claim mainly, but not only, the enemies of religion. It will be impossible to use any man-made lighting during this darkness, except blessed candles. He, who out of curiosity, opens his window to look out, or leaves his home, will fall dead on the spot. During these three days, people should remain in their homes, and beg God for mercy."
"All the enemies of the Church, whether known or unknown, will perish over the whole earth during that universal darkness, with the exception of a few whom God will soon convert. The air shall be infected by demons who will appear under all sorts of hideous forms."
"Religion shall be persecuted, and priests massacred Churches shall be closed, but only for a short time. The Holy Father shall be obliged to leave Rome." (Yves Dupont, Catholic Prophecy,Tan Books and Publishers, 1973)
V. Marie Julie Jahenny of La Fraudais (19th century, France)
She had five wounds of Our Lord. As a result she was called "The Breton Stigmatist". She had the marvellous gift recognizing Eucharistic bread from ordinary bread, objects that were blessed and those that were not ; relics and to say where they came from, and finally to understand in several language hymns and liturgical prayers. During a five year period from December 28, 1875 she survived only on Holy Communion. As Dr. Imbert-Gourbeyre recorded, during this whole period, there were no liquid or solid excretions. She was completely insensitive to pain or intense light during her ecstasies. Some of these ecstasies were accompanied by levitation; at that moment she was ecstatically light.
She had a vision of a dialogue between Our Lord and Lucifer and the latter said :
"I will attack the Church. I will overthrow the Cross, I will decimate the people, I will deposit a great weakness of Faith in hearts. There will also be A GREAT DENIAL OF RELIGION. For a time I will be MASTER of all things, everything will be under MY CONTROL, even Your temple and all Your people."
"Saint Michael says that Satan will have possession of everything for some time and that he will reign completely over everything ; that all goodness, Faith, Religion will be buried in the tomb. . . Satan and his own will triumph with joy, but after this triumph, the Lord will in His turn gather His own people and will REIGN and TRIUMPH OVER EVIL and WILL RAISE UP from the tomb the buried Church, the prostrated Cross. . . "
Marie-Julie saw that "there will not remain any vestige of the Holy Sacrifice, no apparent trace of faith. CONFUSION will be everywhere..."
"All the works approved by the infallible Church will cease to exist as they are today for a time. In this sorrowful annihilation, brilliant signs will be manifested on earth. If because of the wickedness of men Holy Church will be in darkness, the Lord will also send darkness that will stop the wicked in their search of wickedness. . . "
On November 27, 1902 and May 10, 1904, Our Lord and Our Lady announced the conspiracy to invent the "New Mass":
«I give you a WARNING. The disciples who are not of My Gospel are now working hard to remake according to their ideas and under the influence of the enemy of souls a MASS that contains words that are ODIOUS in My sight.»
«When the fatal hour arrives when the faith of my priests is put to the test, it will be (these texts) that will be celebrated in this SECOND period... The FIRST period is (the one) of my priesthood which exists since Me. The SECOND is (the one) of the persecution when the ENEMIES of the Faith and of Holy Religion (will impose their formulas) in the book of the second celebration.. These infamous spirits are those who crucified me and are awaiting Tthe kingdom of THE NEW MESSIAH.»
Marie-Julie announced the during which the infernal powers will be loosed and will execute all the enemies of God. "The crisis will explode suddenly; the punishments will be shared by all and will succeed one another without interruption... "( January 4, 1884).
"The three days of darkness « will be on a THURSDAY, FRIDAY AND SATURDAY. Days of the Most Holy Sacrament, of the Cross and Our Lady. . . .» three days less one night."
"«The earth will be covered in darkness», says Our Lady on 20th of September 1882, AND HELL WILL BE LOOSED ON EARTH. Thunder and lightning will cause those who have no faith or trust in My Power, to die of fear."
"During these three days of terrifying darkness, no windows must be opened, because no one will be able to see the earth and the terrible colour it will have in those days of punishment without dying at once... "
"The sky will be on fire, the earth will split... During these three days of darkness let the blessed candle be lighted everywhere, no other light will shine.... "
"NO ONE OUTSIDE A SHELTER.. will survive. The earth will shake as at the judgement and fear will be great. Yes, We will listen to the prayers of your friends ; NOT ONE WILL PERISH. We will need them to publish the glory of the Cross.... "(8th of December 1882).
" during this horrible darkness. ONE CANDLE alone will be enough for the duration of this night of hell... In the homes of the wicked and blasphemers these candles will give NO LIGHT."
"And Our Lady states : « Everything will shake except the piece of furniture on which the blessed candle is burning. This will not shake. You will all gather around with the crucifix and my blessed picture. This is what will keep away this terror »"
"During this darkness the devils and the wicked will take on THE MOST HIDEOUS SHAPES... red clouds like blood will move across the sky. The crash of the thunder will shake the earth and sinister lightning will streak the heavens out of season. The earth will be shaken to its foundations. The sea will rise, its roaring waves will spread over the continent..."
"«THE EARTH WILL BECOME LIKE A VAST CEMETERY». The bodies of the wicked and the just will cover the ground."
". Half the population of France will be destroyed." (Marquis de la Franquerie, Marie-Julie Jahenny)
VI. St. Pius X (20th century, Italy)
"I saw one of my successors taking to flight over the bodies of his brethren. He will take refuge in disguise somewhere and after a short retirement he will die a cruel death. The present wickedness of the world is only the beginning of the sorrows which must take place before the end of the world." (Yves Dupont, Catholic Prophecy,Tan Books and Publishers, 1973)
VII. Sister Elena Aiello (20th Century, Italy)
She was a Foundress of a religious order, a holy nun, a victim soul, and Stigmatist.
The Blessed Virgin Mary appeared and told her on August 22, 1960:
- " . . . if people . . . do not return to God with truly Christian living, another terrible war will come from the East to the West. Russia with her secret armies will battle America: will overrun Europe. The river Rhine will be overflowing with corpses and blood. Italy will also be harassed by a great revolution, and the Pope will suffer terribly."
The Blessed Virgin showed her other visions during 1959-1961:
- "Oh, what a horrible vision I see! A great revolution is going on in Rome! They are entering the Vatican. The Pope is all alone; he is praying. They are holding the Pope. They take him by force. They knock him down to the floor. They are tying him. Oh. God! Oh, God! They are kicking him. What a horrible scene! How dreadful!"
- "Our Blessed Mother is drawing near. Like corpses those evil men fall down to the floor. Our Lady helps the Pope to his feet and, taking him by the arm, She covers him with her mantle saying: Fear not!'
- "Russia will march upon all the nations of Europe, particularly Italy, and will raise her flag over the dome of St. Peter's. Italy will be severely tried by a great revolution, and Rome will be purified in blood for its many sins, especially those of impurity. The flock is about to be dispersed and the Pope will suffer greatly." (Albert J. Hebert, Prophecies! the Chastisement and Purification!, P.O. Box 309, Paulina, LA 70763).
VIII. Mother Elena Leonardi (20th Century, Italy)
- She had been under special guidance of the famous Stigmatist Padre Pio of Pietrelcina, Italy since she was nine. She was a victim soul, chosen by God to atone for Priests and sinners. The Eternal Father, Our Lord, The Virgin Mary, and Padre Pio appeared to her in visions and gave many important messages for the world from 1973 to 1983. The following is the message given by the Blessed Virgin Mary:
- "An unforeseen fire will descend over the whole earth, and a great part of humanity will be destroyed. This will be a time of despair for the impious: with shouts and satanic blasphemy, they will beg to be covered by the mountains, and they will try to seek refuge in caverns, but to no avail. Those who remain will find God's mercy in my power and protection, while all who refuse to repent of their sins will perish in a sea of fire!"
- "Blessed are those who at this time may be called truly devoted to Mary! My name is locked in your heart, my daughter. . . Russia will be almost completely burned." (Albert J. Herbert, The Three Days' Darkness, P.O. Box 309, Paulina, LA 70763).
Ok to make copies and distruted SBS Logo
Hidden messages in modern music...
Through the marvel of technology, musical artists of today are able to manipulate the sound of their recordings in such a way that they can insert hidden messages within the music. An illustration of this can be found on Pink Floyd's 1973 work "The Wall". At the beginning of a track called "Empty Spaces", the music fades in and is accompanied by what sounds remotely like a human voice, but the words are unintelligible. When this portion of the sound is reversed, however, it becomes obvious that a backwards message was hidden within the music. Click here to listen to the clip as it was recorded, forwards. Then close that window and return to this page and click here to listen to the same clip in reverse. Turn your speakers up, and listen closely!
It is obvious that the artists that make up Pink Floyd were simply experimenting with the technology available to them, and found it amusing to play this harmless little prank on their audience. There is no real person named "Pink Floyd", there is no funny farm, etc.
What is alarming, however, is that backwards messages can appear in music that is much more difficult to explain naturally...
Led Zeppelin IV (also known as "ZOSO") was released in November of 1971, and has since been the cause of a great deal of controversy. There is one particular section of the song that speaks for itself: Click here for the audio clip.
Cardinal John O'Connor of New York was quoted as saying that some rock music offers "help to the devil", that it is "pornography in sound" and warned that it can lead to demonic possession and suicide... also, "It's not likely that heavy metal music that glorifies Satan will do anyting to a psychologically healthy kid, although it can become a focus for one who already has problems.
Satan is alive and working in our world. Click here for a story from www.cnn.com about the Church's battle against Satan, using exorcism. Click here to view a confidential correspondence I acquired from the church of satanic brotherhood.
There is a Hell. Click here for an article about Saint John Bosco's vision of Hell.